I’ll admit… even though it’s been football season for about a month, I haven’t been paying too much attention, or making much of a point to watch most of the Sunday afternoon games. That doesn’t keep me, of course, from spouting uninformed opinions.
So, in watching the highlights from the day, here are some thoughts:
– Did Favre have a big day because the Jets were wearing yellow pants?
– I haven’t officially heard it, but I’m sure someone around here believed that the Broncos don’t suck. Can we now agree that this should-be-1-and-3 team isn’t very good?
– I was going to mention how strong the NFC East looks, but the Iggles just have up two big plays and a touchdown to Kyle Orton.
– Buffalo and Tennessee are undefeated. Are we in the twilight zone?
– Man, Al and John have truly lost it.